Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Heels

 Being on the taller end of the spectrum, I rarely wear heels.  I can't stand people constantly pointing out my height ("You're so tall!" Yes. Good observation.) But I want to embrace my body, and my height is something I can literally do nothing about. So, instead of always wearing flats in order to blend in, I sure as heck will wear heels if I want.  


Living for these jeans! And by "living for," I mean "living in." Seriously, you cannot beat Banana Republic jeans!
In middle school I had a brief heel phase that occurred due to the 80 billion Bar and Bat Mitzvahs I was attending at that time. This phase came to a sudden halt when I transferred to a public middle school and I was the weird new girl wearing high heels... but that's another story. I spontaneously bought these, because, I mean, look at them! So far I'd give them ten gold stars (five each)! Everyone needs a cute pair of spring heels.





This shirt was another impulse buy.  Coworker peer pressure and my not so slight shopping addiction do not make a good combination, but on this occasion, the result was favorable. I totally dig this shirt. It's sheer, so very summer appropriate, but you could still wear it year-round with a jacket.  
Honestly, life is way too short to live in flat shoes worried about the judgement of others!!!

_________________________________________


Everything is from Banana Republic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment