Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Gingham

Happy Friday, people! I'm definitely excited about the warmer weather, but warm weather usually means shorts weather, aaaand I'm not a lover of shorts. This town's proud hippie status doesn't help, as denim shorts are my least favorite of human's creations. So, this year I decided to pretend to be a grown up and buy chino shorts.  Typically anything "chino" is a little too mature for me, I am 18 after all, but these shorts are the best thing to happen to my life recently. Okay, I'm exaggerating,  but not only do they come in every color of the rainbow (foreshadowing), but they also come in GINGHAM. The five-year-old "Wizard of Oz"-obsessed little girl inside me is giddy! Seriously. AND they're super stretchy and comfortable AND I got them for half off. So, moral of the story is they're amazing, go get some, thank me later. Or right away, if you're inclined. Also, really excited to be wearing this top as it makes me feel like a swan. I personally think "breathable" fabrics/clothes are a myth --if you're hot, you're hot, and the only thing you can do to change that is wear less clothing but this shirt was totally comfortable despite the humidity.  I daresay it was breathable. Good job shirt!

Being candid is a real struggle for me 


Tbh my hair was caught in that tree #hotmess. 

Side-note, Is one allowed to say "Tbh" and "#hotmess" on a blog? #replytweet ...haha my attempt at humor 
This necklace is one of my favorites, I love the simplicity and I wear is almost every day. Also, I'm obsessed with anything with my initial.  If it has a "C" on it, I probably own it/want it/need it. 

Closer look at the greatest shorts known to mankind 
pictures of feet (especially mine) are rarely cute but these shoes are so...

lol bye 
_________________________________________


Top: Banana Republic,  Shorts: J Crew,  Shoes: Thrifted,  Necklace: Some boutique in Balboa that I forgot the name of..this isn't very helpful...sorry.   Earrings: H&M


Also this picture made me laugh so, enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment