Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Peaches and (ice)cream




I love springtime and I love spring clothes! At first I was hesitant to wear something a little dressier out and about the (typically) more casual area that is Eugene, Oregon, but upon pushing through that insecurity and was so glad I did. In spite of the fact that I was wearing inarguably the most painful shoes in the universe, this outfit made me feel more comfortable and confident--and more like myself--than I have in quite a while. I even borrowed my friend's ice cream so I could have a punny title! 



I fell in love with this skirt the second I saw it.  I've definitely been trying to add some more color to my wardrobe lately.  Coming out of winter I realized that all my clothes are black, white or grey and I wanted to spice it up a bit!


*Please ignore my depressing 4th grader looking manicure*


Seriously, look at anything but my nails




 The thing I love about this top is how easily you can dress it up or down. I always feel so lame saying that, but it's true! The bright white color and the high neck make it easy to wear with jeans, denim shorts or a skirt for a dressier look.

Skirt details

I thought these were the prettiest daintiest shoes I had even seen when I bought them. I was pretty sure that God himself had designed these shoes and put them on the shelves of Target for me. However, after wearing them for five hours at my high school graduation I was sadly mistaken and my feet were bleeding.
_________________________________________

Top: Urban Outfitters   Skirt: J Crew   Shoes: Target (10/10 would not recommend)

No comments:

Post a Comment